Outsider (Either Demonic or Elemental) and Maegitech,
Depending on what bound outsider is used the airship will life the airship through various means such as an demon's denial of gravity or an earth elemental creating a repulsive force against the ground. From there maegitech will either amplify winds to create arcane sails or direct propulsion via the same force lifting the airship. The most common method is to bind a wind elemental to the airship via the sympathetic method making the wind elemental's flight the same as the airship.
Weapons & Armament
Most airships are equipped with pitch, ballista or catapults and a number of crew are trained fighters or specifically hired as guards.
Communication Tools & Systems
Magical enchantments allow voices to be sent across the ship at specific locations using voice stones.
A crows nest with a looking glass and a periscope with a gnomish viewing apparatus.
- Flying boats, sky abominations, rich mans toy
- Related Professions
- 100,000 gold
- While there are a number of early ships enchanted to float about the clouds there are less than two dozen of the second generation airships
- 175 feet
- 45 feet
- 480 Tons
- At top speeds a ship can fly 20 Knots or 23 mph
- Complement / Crew
- The ship can hold three hundred people and requires a crew of sixty
- Cargo & Passengers Capacity
- Without any extra passengers an Airship can take on one hundred tons. Should the airship be a merchant class it can carry around one hundred and fifty tons.
Remove these ads. Join the Worldbuilders Guild