15.02.2022 UPDATE | Article updates in Mriyar Discussion Boards | World Anvil
BUILD YOUR OWN WORLD Like what you see? Become the Master of your own Universe!
Tue, Feb 15th 2022 05:19

15.02.2022 UPDATE

New month, new update.
  • All articles on Relicts in Creature Manual category are finished, the description for abilities in game format will come later.
  • All articles on Specters in Creature Manual category are finished, the description for abilities in game format will come later.
  • The Wolfars page in Races and Ethnicities category has been finished, the history is going to be updated with other articles in the future.
  • I've made some changes to Zorren (now Zorya), Mokosh and Nichar (now Nicha) gods. Mostly the changes were done on Zorya's part, as I've changed the elven god to a known deity from Slavic mythology (Zorya) and updated the story behind the split between the elven gods (the Lunar Discord). Zorya's page now has the legend of Lunar Discord from wood elves perspective (the drow's perspective can be read on Nicha's page). I've also made some changes regarding the whole concept of elven gods, making more of a story about "three celestial sisters" now, rather than the very recognizable copy of Lolth-Corellon story.
  • Also, there are some changes to gods alignments.
  • Next in line are:
  • Full descriptions for all Fiends in Creature Manual category.
  • Full descriptions for all Draconids in Creature Manual category.
  • First progress on Dragons and Vampires pages in Races and Ethnicities category.