Session 33 Notes
World Date Summer, Third Moon, Ruamil (9th Day)
- Merry, Roth and Baeshra rest awhile down the road from where the orges lie. They rest for an hour and roll hit dice.
- The three then get to the town of Drogerty. Esterson Wood - Drogrey about 4:30 in the afternoon
- Baeshra and Roth head to the one tavern/store while Merry boards the horses in the very small stable.
- Roth, Baeshra and Merry speak with Emelie who gives Roth and Merry a drink and Baeshra orders and purchases a raw Guinea Foul on his own.
- Those three wait for awhile and chat while they keep the dragon warm and wait for the Druid to show up. There may be a reward for killing the ogres.
- About 7 pm and in time for dinner, Druid Monty came into the tavern. He is a forest gnome druid who has gray hair and smiled a lot.
- Monty examines the pseudodragon and speaks with it in Draconic, and then talks to Baeshra about posting diagnoses. Month suggests the pseudragon is suffering from a wasting sickness.
- Monty recommends trying a general cure all, followed by a medicine if that does not work. The cure all plant was skull cap, which the pseudodragon tried to communicate to Baeshra awhile ago.
- Monty then gives one does to the pseduodragon and an additional 3 doses to Baeshra just in case, along the recipe and preparation notes of a possible cure. (Viper's Bugloss, golden suncup (only found in high dessert location), red poppy, garlic, mint, and thistle)
- Roth gets an outdoor camping platform with canvas cover for the evening for the 3 of them.
- Merry plays for the crowd to get the party free dinner, Roth retires early to practice the viol.
- Baeshra and Monty discuss druid things and then Baeshra and Monty categorize some of the interesting herbs/flowers that Monty has found in the forest so far.
- Baeshra asks about faster traveling and Monty mentions he has a spell which can transport the party back to down the following day, very quickly.
- The party then long rests in Drogerty.
- Back in Benroth, Scarlett spends the day at the blacksmith There Be Smoke - Blacksmith and creates 3 daggers. She also learns a little about clockwork animals that Nim the gnome artificer is creating.
- Scarlett returns to the The Wandering Waves Inn - Lower class , and finds her party gone There is a note from the mage who was trying to hire her, and the street urchin Tabby.
- Scarlett asks Tabby for some additional information and if she would be given some items to help her. Scarlett is still unsure, but seems interested in the job.
- Baeshra, Merry and Roth wake up in Drogerty, and Baeshra picks the plants the Monty grew that may help in his pseudodragon medicine. Baeshra is shocked Monty is mostly vegetarian.
- Roth and Monty discuss the magic, and the decision is made to transport the party with the 3 horses to a large tree outside of town. Monty transports the party via plants.
- Roth returns the 3 horses to Shooting Star Stables and Taran returns his deposit (gets back 220 gold, since he returned the horses early).
- Roth tells Merry she knows where to find him. He returns to the Heavenly Flowers - Mid-Range Brothel and continues his vacation.
- Baeshra and Merry return to the tavern to greet Scarlett. The three take a lazy day of exploring a nature trail outside the city, a big lunch and then a spa afternoon for the tieflings.
- Baeshra takes the afternoon on gather plants for healing potions. Merry and Scarlett get a bath and massage at the Hall of Wanton Lasses - Brothel near Docks which offers some spa services to all people.
- Merry enjoys a halfing massage and Scarlett gets Fredrick (a handsome human) to give her a hot stone massage.