But for that I need to know 1) which topics to warn about, and 2) what these warnings should look like.
My current idea is adding something like this below the article block links:
| | | | | |
I'm also thinking about indicating the "severity" of the warning, for example using colors or the icon size.
In particular, I'd like to hear your opinion on the following aspects:
- Are the icons appropriate/understandable? If not, what other FontAwesome or RPGAwesome icon would you suggest?
- Is the associated description clear enough? If not, what should I write instead it?
- Are there other topics that need content warnings? If so, what icon and description should I add for them?
- What method would you prefer for indicating the severity of the content warning? Color, size, both... or something else entirely?
- Where would you draw the line between minor, intermediate and major warnings?