We have some new health and safety protocols in place for The Filking Plague, by decree of our Filkmaster.
Hear ye, hear ye, all ye Filkers! For the health and safety of our realm (and Sable and Eli ) the following rules are in effect for new filks!
- Complicated group projects a la One Sprint More must have all tracks and alternate versions (in case of zombification) completed two weeks before the filk is to be aired. A lead track will be supplied (by Filkmaster, Sable, or whoever knows the song best) and must be followed faithfully. Deviations will lead to being cut from and/or replaced for the filk in question for reasons of mix difficulty.
- INCOMPLETE videos (needing to be mixed) or vocals requiring a lyric video (lyrics must be provided) must be sent to the Filkmaster to be passed on to the head streamer for the next GoT or ToT stream a full week before said stream. If received late, filk will not be featured on the next stream.
- COMPLETE videos must be sent to the Filkmaster to be passed on to the head streamer for the next GoT or ToT stream a FULL 48 HOURS before said stream. If received late, filk will not be featured on the next stream.
- If your filk is time sensitive you must follow these rules. If your filk no longer makes sense to the plot, it may not be played on stream (although it may be kept as a bonus track pending GoT Organization approval).
- Filks must be PG-13. We have tiny humans who appreciate our filking shenanigans and we don’t want to exclude them.
- There will be limit of SIX (6) filks per official stream. How these are chosen is TBD during the first two Game of Tomes: Tourney of Tales with a Filkmaster via rigorous testing, trial, and error.
- (as needed) After the official stream (within 24 hours, time TBD) the Filkmaster will host a stream with the filks that were not in the official stream for whatever reason.