I never met a single human I didn't like. Except for most of them.
Growth Rate & Stages
Ecology and Habitats
Civilization and Culture
Common Etiquette Rules
Common Dress Code
Culture and Cultural Heritage
Interspecies Relations and Assumptions
Women – 4'11" to 5'10"
Choose one Culture: Lithosian - The western mages of Lithos trace their bloodlines back to the ancient God-Kings from the Era of Light, magic comes more easily to them, and their cities are full of shops dedicated to magic and magical artifacts. Their lands are heavily forested and full of ancient mystery, their faith, Erudism focuses on preparing young minds for the use of magic.
- Ability Score Increase: Choose one ability bonus: +1 INT, +1 DEX, +1 WIS
- Natural Linguistics: You can speak Lithoi.
- Knowledgable Insight: Choose two Profieciencies: Herbalism, Weaving, Alchemy, Masonry, Calligraphy, Painting, Poison Kit, Pottery
- Ancient Lineage: One Free Cantrip, +2 to Arcana Checks
- Ability Score Increase: Choose one ability bonus: +1 CHA, +1 STR, +1 CON
- Natural Linguistics: You can speak Arrisdrian.
- Gifted Craftsmen: Choose two Proficiencies: Cobbling, Woodcarving, Tinkering, Thieves Tools, Forgery Kit, Disguise Kit, Brewing, Glassblowing, Carpentry, Smithing, Leatherworking
- Silvertongued Speaker: +2 to Persuasion, advantage roll in bartering & mercantile situations.
- Ability Score Increase: Choose one ability bonus: +1 DEX, +1 CON, +1 CHA
- Natural Linguistics: You can speak Oceos'lo'kaiian.
- Intrepid Explorers: Choose two Proficiencies: Instruments, Gaming, Cartography, Navigation, Boating
- Nimble Swimmer: +2 Acrobatics, Gain 20ft Move Speed while swimming
Languages. Common, (Any one other language)
Remove these ads. Join the Worldbuilders Guild