Worldbuilding By Category
Art and Culture
- Create different forms of art and culture for your world, including music, dance, theater, and literature.
- Define the conflicts and wars that have occurred in your world, including the reasons behind them and their impact on different societies.
- Define the different planes of existence and how they relate to each other, including their physical, metaphysical, and magical properties.
- Create different creatures and monsters for your world, including their appearance, behavior, and abilities.
- Define the economic systems and trade networks that exist in your world, including currencies, goods, and services.
- Establish the education systems and sources of knowledge that exist in your world, including schools, universities, and libraries.
- Establish the geography of your world, including its continents, oceans, mountains, forests, deserts, and other features.
- Create a history for your world, including the creation myth and important events that have shaped its development.
- Develop different languages and communication methods for your world, including writing systems and forms of speech.
- Develop a magic system for your world, including the rules, limitations, and sources of magic.
- Establish the political systems and power structures that exist in your world, including kingdoms, empires, and other forms of government.
- Create different races and cultures for your world, including their appearance, customs, beliefs, and values.
- Develop religions and belief systems for your world, including their pantheons, holy texts, rituals, and practices.
- Establish the level of technology and industry in your world, including inventions, innovations, and advancements.
- Establish the modes of travel and transportation that exist in your world, including vehicles, mounts, and other forms of transportation that can traverse different planes of existence.