Finn (NPC) | Character Opinions in Odyssey Earth Discussion Boards | World Anvil
Mon, Jan 1st 2024 11:08   Edited on Sat, Jan 20th 2024 01:36

Finn (NPC)

These Boards Are For Leaving Character Opinions On Other Characters. All Comments Are Considered To Be OOC Information, And Are Merely Meant To Be A Fun, Inside View Of How Other PCs View The Character.   Instructions: 1. Choose The Character You Want To Leave A Comment For. 2. Note Which Of Your Characters Is Leaving The Comment 3. Write Your Comment As Though Your Character Is Writing It. 4. Once A Week STs Will Go Through The Comments And Award Xp
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 06:05

Izzy: “So many times leadership pushes you in directions that force you to lose empathy, compassion, curiosity, and drive for the betterment of your community. The longer you serve, the longer you live, the harder it is to resist the things that will dull your edge and leave you callous. There is an immeasurable strength to the leader who can weather time and continue forward with their heart, mind, and will in concert. Finn is that leader and I am proud to call him friend.” -Izarra
"He is the leader of the Kindred and New Angeles. He is an example of his Covenant and one of the stark reminders of why I had always enjoyed my discourse with the Experiment members when I was an Invictus before time cast us into the Sky. He is just, fair, and honest so far from what I have seen. Perhaps one day he can be my friend."
Wed, Jan 3rd 2024 01:43

Adonis - "I have had the best opportunities to learn from the best leaders we have; and the Prince of New Angeles is most likely the best of the best. He is probably the most human Kindred I have ever met, Soft spoken, insightful and wise in ways that few truly understand. I feel like I have always had a good rapport with him, even with our occasionally personality and ideal clashes. There is still so much more I can learn from him, I just need to make the time. He embodies betterment for all, not just self; embodies it, not just lip service."
Sat, Jan 20th 2024 01:36

I do not know Finn well; but of all the Kindred I have met, he seems one of the wisest and most principled. He makes time for everyone, he has a spark of curiosity and creativity and he is not at all what I expected. He reminds me of Izarra.