Jackson | Character Opinions in Odyssey Earth Discussion Boards | World Anvil
Mon, Jan 1st 2024 10:26   Edited on Sun, Feb 11th 2024 07:16

Jackson

These Boards Are For Leaving Character Opinions On Other Characters. All Comments Are Considered To Be OOC Information, And Are Merely Meant To Be A Fun, Inside View Of How Other PCs View The Character.   Instructions: 1. Choose The Character You Want To Leave A Comment For. 2. Note Which Of Your Characters Is Leaving The Comment 3. Write Your Comment As Though Your Character Is Writing It. 4. Once A Week STs Will Go Through The Comments And Award Xp
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 02:45

"When the bartender nick names you Honey Bear and you roll with it as a good-natured bit of fun, you know this guy is a devoted friend in the making. (Genesis)
Wed, Jan 3rd 2024 12:36

First off. Bear. Second off. Bear. I have nothing else to say. I'm a bit afraid to say anything untoward.
Thu, Jan 4th 2024 12:55

The brother I never grew up with. There's no higher praise I can give. He's sweet, caring, and don't let size fool you; his work is strong and delicate alike.
Sun, Jan 14th 2024 01:48

Jackson is sweet and he's a good friend. He also is very warm to sleep on and doesn't move me if I'm -really- tired. I like keeping him around. He can stay.
Wed, Feb 7th 2024 04:53

so what to say about jackson my sweet honey bear he is strong and kind, protective and creative, wild and passionate, but some times he is thick as a boulder, but i love him and am going to keep him around
One of the Creek family and one i hadn't met before. but i am glad that i have met him he has become a friend and it's nice to have a fellow to talk to. I think we may end up being close friends. and i do like to poke fun at his nickname Brigid gave him it makes him blush it fun and he's a good sport about it.