Bashtion (NPC) | Character Opinions in Odyssey Earth Discussion Boards | World Anvil
Mon, Jan 1st 2024 11:08   Edited on Wed, Jan 3rd 2024 06:02

Bashtion (NPC)

These Boards Are For Leaving Character Opinions On Other Characters. All Comments Are Considered To Be OOC Information, And Are Merely Meant To Be A Fun, Inside View Of How Other PCs View The Character.   Instructions: 1. Choose The Character You Want To Leave A Comment For. 2. Note Which Of Your Characters Is Leaving The Comment 3. Write Your Comment As Though Your Character Is Writing It. 4. Once A Week STs Will Go Through The Comments And Award Xp
"The King of the Lost, I have encountered him only a few times, and in each encounter, I have left thinking he is loud, friendly, and a man who truly loves life and those around him. But I also recognize that he has won the Crown many times and is a fighter that would not be taken lightly. I would one day like to spar this man just to see what the best the Lost offers."
Wed, Jan 3rd 2024 12:44

He thinks I'm fit for Summer because I am wrathful. Because I am willing to punish who need to be punished and protect those who need to be protected (even if they don't know it) - like him. A strong, ever rolling tide of heat. A person who would give all if it meant protecting the freehold, but head on and with that seething anger just beneath the surface. Thing is... I'm not Summer. I'm not hot, I don't boil over with my passions. I'm the calm of the falling leaves, of the cooling air. I'm wrathful but in my own way... I like serving my revenge on a platter of fear. Does that make me a bad person? I hope not.
Wed, Jan 3rd 2024 06:02

Adonis - "They say it is good to be King, but I am not all that sure Bashtion would entirely agree. He does have a kind side, but that temper is white hot. He is a damned good solider and a fine warrior, I could even make a case for one of the best. But I think he is a reluctant at best leader; might be why he isn't King now. I would have him at my side in any fight, but I probably wouldn't follow him to a market."