Simae | Character Opinions in Odyssey Earth Discussion Boards | World Anvil
Mon, Jan 1st 2024 10:39   Edited on Wed, Feb 7th 2024 06:59

Simae

These Boards Are For Leaving Character Opinions On Other Characters. All Comments Are Considered To Be OOC Information, And Are Merely Meant To Be A Fun, Inside View Of How Other PCs View The Character.   Instructions: 1. Choose The Character You Want To Leave A Comment For. 2. Note Which Of Your Characters Is Leaving The Comment 3. Write Your Comment As Though Your Character Is Writing It. 4. Once A Week STs Will Go Through The Comments And Award Xp
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 07:31

Jackson: Big sister! One of the only people in these damn towns that I'm taller than, but she's a giant in her heart. Ever since we met that day in town and started carving wood together, I knew she would be one of my favorite people. Turns out, it's been years and she is more family to me than the ones I was born to. Get you a chosen sister, everybody. I can highly recommend the practice.
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 08:35

Theodore: "She has true care for her craft. She does what makes her happy and puts everything she has into everything she makes and the result is clear. I would have been honored to have her craft my blade had another opportunity not come forth."
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 08:56   Edited on Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 08:57

Devoted smith and new mother to two orphans, her heart knows no limits. (Genesis)
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 09:07

Rhonin: A great smith and an old friend. I hope to see you around more. Your advice and kindness has definitely helped me think through things.
Wed, Feb 7th 2024 06:59

my earliest friend and my first crush i am so glad our friendship managed survive that i don't like not having her in my life and hope that we can be close again she was always the sweetest and looked out for me keeping me out of trouble