Oz (NPC) | Character Opinions in Odyssey Earth Discussion Boards | World Anvil
Mon, Jan 1st 2024 10:35   Edited on Wed, Feb 7th 2024 06:24

Oz (NPC)

These Boards Are For Leaving Character Opinions On Other Characters. All Comments Are Considered To Be OOC Information, And Are Merely Meant To Be A Fun, Inside View Of How Other PCs View The Character.   Instructions: 1. Choose The Character You Want To Leave A Comment For. 2. Note Which Of Your Characters Is Leaving The Comment 3. Write Your Comment As Though Your Character Is Writing It. 4. Once A Week STs Will Go Through The Comments And Award Xp
"What could one say about Oz that has not been said during his lifetime? He presents himself as an enigma but a friend to all. One may think there is something sinister and slimy with his intentions, but so far, I have not seen Oz in nearly 400 years, and nothing but kindness and truth to him. I shudder to think what should happen once someone finally crosses him to the point where we can all see what he is capable of. I will always try to have a friend and an ally in Oz. And I will support him however I can."
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 06:40

"Oz is that person who always gives and gives and, frustratingly, never takes. I feel like I owe him so much and he wouldn't for a moment agree. If ever something comes up that I can do to help him, or make his life better? You best believe I'm going to do it."
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 08:19

Theodore: "He is going to spoil my children, Izarra says he won't but I know he will. Izarra and him have a bond, I'm not sure how they see it but I see him almost as a father figure to her. And now he has grandchildren to spoil and far too many things to give to them. We are lucky to have him in our life, but why does he have to have so many things."
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 09:00

Rhonin: One hell of a business man. He landed with the rest and just rolled through the cities spreading his influence. A little terrifying what he might be like if something were to stand against him or in his way. He and Eishe are a pair I'm pretty sure like Adonis and I. Not twins surely... but together they are unstoppable.
Wed, Jan 3rd 2024 01:00

I respect this man. Not because others seem to flock to him like he's a flame. No, but because he's always there for people around him. I don't fully trust him because he seems to never want anything in return. And that... that's just weird. But, I do respect him. He's earned that much from me.
Wed, Jan 3rd 2024 06:22

Adonis - "Charming, handsome and benevolent. He seems to be the pride of every one of the Skyfallen, and rumored to be some great philanthropist. I have met kind and generous people before, but what is his angle, no one is this kind, especially when one considers the means he appears to have. He grew like a wild weed as soon as the rest of the Skyfallen were freed and rose to quick fame with his entertainment dens and pleasure gardens. No reason to act yet, but also no reason not to keep my eyes and ears open."
Thu, Jan 4th 2024 02:42

I do not understand Oz. I am not sure I ever will. He has shown great kindness and brought joy into the lives of many others; and he is owed our thanks and our respect for that. But there is something darker there too. I hope he can one day banish those demons.
Wed, Feb 7th 2024 06:09

he is a very charming man but i don't know something about him worries me i feel he is working some scheme but i don't know what and i can't put a finger on why i feel this way but i think it is best to be respectful and distant
Wed, Feb 7th 2024 06:24

he is my boss, and boy is he sexy, he knows how to build a club i'm hoping to learn what i can while i am there incase i ever open my own place. i respect his keen sense of business and understanding what makes people tick