Morwen (NPC) | Character Opinions in Odyssey Earth Discussion Boards | World Anvil
Mon, Jan 1st 2024 10:41   Edited on Wed, Jan 10th 2024 10:08

Morwen (NPC)

These Boards Are For Leaving Character Opinions On Other Characters. All Comments Are Considered To Be OOC Information, And Are Merely Meant To Be A Fun, Inside View Of How Other PCs View The Character.   Instructions: 1. Choose The Character You Want To Leave A Comment For. 2. Note Which Of Your Characters Is Leaving The Comment 3. Write Your Comment As Though Your Character Is Writing It. 4. Once A Week STs Will Go Through The Comments And Award Xp
Wed, Jan 3rd 2024 12:46

Since coming out of the Hedge, I think she's the first to get me. The others try, but they're not warped like I am. They don't find comfort in the morbidity of the graveyard, or the stillness that could be akin to death of a silent library. In her I think I've an ally. And hopefully, at some point, a friend.
Wed, Jan 3rd 2024 01:25

Adonis - "Ah the Autumn Knight, it's difficult not to know all the Knights in Irongate, since at any given moment; well specific moment, any one of them could be the monarch, and I have always made it a point to know all the city leaders; not just because I was once Hierarch, but because I am the Adamant Sage and my position within the Skysworn. I have a great deal of admiration for Morwen though, she knows what it takes to get things done and is willing to do what i takes for her people to survive. How can you not appreciate that? So pure, so true, so very strong."
Sun, Jan 7th 2024 03:13

The Ashen court is very fortunate to have her within their freehold. Grace and intuition only scratches the surface of the true depth of this individual. I am grateful for the wisdom she has given. (Genesis)
Wed, Jan 10th 2024 10:08

I don't understand how the courts and monarchs work, but she holds herself with serious gravitas and wisdom. I've only seen her a few times, but I'm certainly impressed, and appreciative of her advice.