Kyle (NPC) | Character Opinions in Odyssey Earth Discussion Boards | World Anvil
Mon, Jan 15th 2024 03:28   Edited on Thu, Feb 1st 2024 12:46

Kyle (NPC)

These Boards Are For Leaving Character Opinions On Other Characters. All Comments Are Considered To Be OOC Information And Are Merely Meant To Be A Fun, Inside View Of How Other PCs View The Character.   Instructions: 1. Choose The Character You Want To Leave A Comment For. 2. Note Which Of Your Characters Is Leaving The Comment 3. Write Your Comment As Though Your Character Is Writing It. 4. Once A Week STs Will Go Through The Comments And Award Xp
Sat, Jan 20th 2024 01:43

Kyle is someone I'd like to meet properly. I'll never forget how joyful he looked at Ezra's creations when he displayed them and I truly admire the simple, genuine encouragement he seems to offer to those around him.
Thu, Feb 1st 2024 12:46

Kyle is a very nice and helpful man. I'm not sure how much we're allowed to fraternize while he's my advisor with the Golden Guild, but I'd really like to get to know him better, and learn more about his own projects and activity. What interests and drives him, what does he desire?