Takari | Character Opinions in Odyssey Earth Discussion Boards | World Anvil
Mon, Jan 1st 2024 10:39   Edited on Thu, Feb 1st 2024 12:56

Takari

These Boards Are For Leaving Character Opinions On Other Characters. All Comments Are Considered To Be OOC Information, And Are Merely Meant To Be A Fun, Inside View Of How Other PCs View The Character.   Instructions: 1. Choose The Character You Want To Leave A Comment For. 2. Note Which Of Your Characters Is Leaving The Comment 3. Write Your Comment As Though Your Character Is Writing It. 4. Once A Week STs Will Go Through The Comments And Award Xp
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 04:42

Adonis - "Such a talented artist, it is a shame her life was cut short in order to become Kindred. I haven't broached the subject of her being turned and if she asked for it or not, but given her general nature, I suspect it was not requested. She seems kind and unfortunately lonely; though I imagine that will pass with time as she grows more comfortable with what her life has become."
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 09:08

Rhonin: A great artist but might get pulled around too much by the wrong sort. I heard she nearly met a final death in the bad land woods by the hunger. I hope she finds her footing and gets some good friends
Thu, Jan 4th 2024 03:34

Courteous and creative. Her thought for the feelings and the safety of others is to her credit. I fear there is much she mourns from her old life; I hope in time the joys of her new one will fill those voids.
Sun, Jan 7th 2024 03:36

The artist with a talent who caught my eye. She's on my list to get to know better and perhaps lend a hand in her journey within the Bard's guild. (Genesis)
Thu, Feb 1st 2024 12:56

Takari feels with all of her being, and that can be very hard on a person. I wish that I saw her around and about more; Takari has a lot to offer the world, it to her. She has some serious talent, and an eye for details and the landscape that I'm excited to see developing over time.