Loreli | Character Opinions in Odyssey Earth Discussion Boards | World Anvil
Mon, Jan 1st 2024 10:31   Edited on Wed, Feb 7th 2024 05:42

Loreli

These Boards Are For Leaving Character Opinions On Other Characters. All Comments Are Considered To Be OOC Information, And Are Merely Meant To Be A Fun, Inside View Of How Other PCs View The Character.   Instructions: 1. Choose The Character You Want To Leave A Comment For. 2. Note Which Of Your Characters Is Leaving The Comment 3. Write Your Comment As Though Your Character Is Writing It. 4. Once A Week STs Will Go Through The Comments And Award Xp
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 03:34

Mama Mia has nothing on this woman. Match maker with a twist on how she convinced two stars revolving around each other to collide and enjoy the fall out to come. She's a mystery waiting to be cracked. (Genesis)
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 08:03

"She's been a friend for a long time, one of the few. That said, I still feel like she's a bit of a mystery. There is much more to her than she lets on, which is usually the case with the quiet ones."
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 08:57

Rhonin: A bit of mystery but she has a great read on people. Not sure why she covers her face, but she seems like she could be fun if she were to let loose a little. She's a little ridged. I hope for her sake both her and Euji can be a little more themselves together and stop wearing masks. I would be curious to know more about her
Wed, Jan 3rd 2024 12:39

She says she hides herself so people won't judge her by her looks. But... in doing so, people are judging her by her looks. It's that catch-22. She's nice enough, but if I can't see your face while I'm talking to you, I have a hard time wanting to be near you. Hiding your features makes it so hard to get a read on anything you're saying (by voice or by feature).
Thu, Jan 4th 2024 01:37

A woman of quiet integrity and unassuming skill. Her art is beautiful and her words thoughtful. I hope in time to know her better.
Thu, Jan 4th 2024 01:39

I've not known many of the Kindred; but Loreli certainly represents them positively. She has a caring heart, a creative spark, a wicked wit and a marvelous deadpan sense of humour. I'm glad to know her and always interested to hear her observations.
Wed, Feb 7th 2024 05:21

ah the cop i don't tend to get on with cops but she seems open minded who knows maybe as long as i keep meeting her away from her beat i might get to like her she makes me feel exposed and who knew i kind of like that feeling
Wed, Feb 7th 2024 05:42

ah loreli she has been a tough nut to crack but she is my friend no matter how much she can't seem to understand that. she cares about people but doesn't seem to think she deserves to be cared for in return