Etienne | Character Opinions in Odyssey Earth Discussion Boards | World Anvil
Mon, Jan 1st 2024 10:24   Edited on Mon, Feb 5th 2024 12:11

Etienne

These Boards Are For Leaving Character Opinions On Other Characters. All Comments Are Considered To Be OOC Information, And Are Merely Meant To Be A Fun, Inside View Of How Other PCs View The Character.   Instructions: 1. Choose The Character You Want To Leave A Comment For. 2. Note Which Of Your Characters Is Leaving The Comment 3. Write Your Comment As Though Your Character Is Writing It. 4. Once A Week STs Will Go Through The Comments And Award Xp
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 03:54

Adonis - "Strange, even for a Kindred, but he certainly has the egotistical aire about him. I do not have a particular issue with him, he seems loyal to his people; and by that I mean the other Skyfallen. There is a level of even temper he seems to have in comparison to Izarra, which I appreciate, and he at least has the etiquette to cloak his mistrust. He fancies himself a solider, but he is a duelist; that said he is Kindred, obviously old, and I could potentially learn a great deal from him."
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 05:37

Kit: I threatened him once because I was worried he might hurt Scarlett. Since then, I've come to realize that he isn't a threat but someone who does like to talk about his prowess a bit. He's only ever treated me with politeness and I am trying to treat him better in return. He makes me wonder sometimes how much pain a person carries from multiple lifetimes. Something about him feels... sad.
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 06:49

Ophelia: "I don't know Etienne as much as I might like. He is a very old soul, and strikes me as someone who has lost a great deal and still feels that pain. I'm glad I could show him at least a semblance of the sun again"
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 07:22

Theodore: "Idiot with a sword. I should be happy he at least knows how to use it, but too often I worry he doesn't know which direction to point it. At least for now he has found a boot to lick with the Riders, hopefully they can straighten him out. Don't need to worried about someone stabbing me in the back because they don't like an opinion, anyone that eager to fight for no other reason then it being a fight is dangerous to those around him."
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 08:38

Rhonin: Respect to a fellow swordsman. Not sure who would cleave who in half given a chance. He's strong, a little single minded at times but then some kindred are. Wonder what makes you really tick inside fang boy. Hope for both of our sakes we dont have to find each other on the battlefield as enemies
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 09:31

Izzy: “I don’t really know what to think of Etienne. Sometimes he is incredibly polite and helpful. Sometimes he is threatening and out of sorts. Still, I think he has a good heart at the end of it all.” -Izarra
Wed, Jan 3rd 2024 12:32

Since he was awoken, he's been lost in the past. He seems to try and step forward but always falls back on old habits. He speaks eloquently, but I'm not sure if that's out of preference or simply - as I said - falling back into his past. Even his rapier, which he uses with deadly precision, is old and should be left in the past while a newer blade is requisitioned. Maybe one day he'll break free of the chains that bind him and he'll be able to be who he sees inside.
Wed, Jan 3rd 2024 12:55

Since meeting you I have gone from the feelings of hatred and dread, worry and threat, to a more neutral feeling. It's more then what I can say for most. The distrust I have has been a hindrance most of my unlife. I do however have this overarching feeling that once you learn enough about me, we too will cross blades. So for now I will enjoy what I can get until our swords meet once more.
Wed, Jan 3rd 2024 09:40

Scarlett: So flirty, but you focus a lot on what was. Maybe its a vampire thing. I like that you're a great swordsman and maybe we can train sometime. I think that might not go well though, not if I get competitive... but why not. Hey wait he owes me a dance!
Wed, Jan 3rd 2024 11:17

An eloquent and ancient man; but I wonder how hard he struggles to find his place in the world now; to look beyond the past he remembers that almost no-one else does. It must be a terribly lonely thing and not one that he can cleave away with a sword. I hope he will find peace and a home on Terra one night.
Mon, Feb 5th 2024 12:11

Etienne is an intriguing puzzle, one of whom I'd love to learn more of the pieces.