Lasandra | Character Opinions in Odyssey Earth Discussion Boards | World Anvil
Mon, Jan 1st 2024 10:30   Edited on Wed, Feb 7th 2024 05:18

Lasandra

These Boards Are For Leaving Character Opinions On Other Characters. All Comments Are Considered To Be OOC Information, And Are Merely Meant To Be A Fun, Inside View Of How Other PCs View The Character.   Instructions: 1. Choose The Character You Want To Leave A Comment For. 2. Note Which Of Your Characters Is Leaving The Comment 3. Write Your Comment As Though Your Character Is Writing It. 4. Once A Week STs Will Go Through The Comments And Award Xp
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 03:21

It's not too often I find myself being asked out on a date, and yet here I am suddenly caught up with Lasandra playing every card in my hand to try to help her with her condition. Maybe I'm in the wrong court, maybe she's teaching me compassion, I don't know, All I do know is she brings me joy. (Genesis)
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 03:35

Adonis - "Oracle's cousin, and rather headstrong by my count. I feel like she is at a bit of a loss of what to do with herself; and I have heard from Ro as well as the other Riders and Tranquil that she is stubborn in regards to caring for Dragons. I believe she may also become a Tranquil, and I can certainly appreciate a headstrong attitude; afterall, we are Awakened and while we must mind our Hubris, there is a level of Hubristic quality that pervades us all. If anyone can get her thinking in the right direction though it is Ro. At least she had the foresight to ask for my advice on the situation?"
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 08:54   Edited on Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 08:55

Rhonin: Skilled mage but so stubborn and headstrong she just needs to learn a little humility. It's her own obliviousness that will ultimately get in the way of her goals. If she isn't careful she will cut herself off from her own paths. I'm going to nab her for some training. Batten down the hatches because if I can't reform what's standing in her way no one can.
Thu, Jan 4th 2024 01:29

I do not know her well, but it is a very brave thing to step away from the life you know in hope of serving in another. I hope she can find peace within herself.
Sat, Jan 6th 2024 10:31

Lasandra is my cousin, and was a nicely supportive voice when I was younger. Its weird now, with the age difference and change of perspective. Finding a balance is something we're still working on, but its also nice having family more directly involved in all of this.
Wed, Feb 7th 2024 05:16

she is so very cute and sweet and has a very comfortable lap to sit in. she is kind and so so very innocent she has no idea how much trouble she is in for being involved with me
Wed, Feb 7th 2024 05:18

she is sweet and i worry about her she seems a bit sheltered and i worry she is having too much of life thrown at her at once and is going to get herself hurt making some bad choices i'm trying to keep an eye on her