Hephaestus (NPC) | Character Opinions in Odyssey Earth Discussion Boards | World Anvil
Fri, Jan 5th 2024 04:37   Edited on Sat, Jan 20th 2024 01:17

Hephaestus (NPC)

These Boards Are For Leaving Character Opinions On Other Characters. All Comments Are Considered To Be OOC Information And Are Merely Meant To Be A Fun, Inside View Of How Other PCs View The Character.   Instructions: 1. Choose The Character You Want To Leave A Comment For. 2. Note Which Of Your Characters Is Leaving The Comment 3. Write Your Comment As Though Your Character Is Writing It. 4. Once A Week STs Will Go Through The Comments And Award Xp
Sat, Jan 6th 2024 11:06   Edited on Sat, Jan 6th 2024 11:06

Haphestus is a good man as far as I've seen, kind and fair. Hard working, but puts out excellent work and gives good advice. I'll never forget what he did for Maus.
Sun, Jan 7th 2024 03:06

Damn good smith who knows his business and understands the value of the trade. I'm about due to go patron his business once more. (Genesis)
Sat, Jan 20th 2024 01:17

Hephaestus is honourable and fair, strong and complicated like the work that he does. He put his faith in my found-sister and in doing so not only taught her of his craft but also helped her find faith in herself. I will never forget that. He is not only skilled but wise, and we would do well to listen if he chooses to speak.