Babd | Character Opinions in Odyssey Earth Discussion Boards | World Anvil
Mon, Jan 1st 2024 10:23   Edited on Sun, Jan 14th 2024 04:23

Babd

These Boards Are For Leaving Character Opinions On Other Characters. All Comments Are Considered To Be OOC Information, And Are Merely Meant To Be A Fun, Inside View Of How Other PCs View The Character.   Instructions: 1. Choose The Character You Want To Leave A Comment For. 2. Note Which Of Your Characters Is Leaving The Comment 3. Write Your Comment As Though Your Character Is Writing It. 4. Once A Week STs Will Go Through The Comments And Award Xp
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 05:07   Edited on Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 07:35

Kit: Much like Adonis, I'm a little bit scared of Badb now that I just got to meet her. Do I think she'll do something mean to me? No, but I don't want to disappoint her either. She's clearly so important to the other members of the cabal and that makes me want to be her friend. I just bet there's more to her beneath that serious surface. I'll find it sooner or later.
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 09:21   Edited on Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 09:26

Adonis - "Oh this woman, I think she enjoyed the rivalry between myself and Cirrus far too much when we were all growing up; and I believe she liked to play us off one another when we would get on her nerves. I feel like there could have been a moment between us at some point, back when we were younger, but that time has long since past. Still she is my family, a cousin to our shared cousin Lia.   We are also vastly alike, both Arrow, both Perfected Adepts, both Skysworn. Much like Ro, she took up being Tranquil and while I believe she would have been a fine Rider, I also believe the role of healer suits her well."
Sun, Jan 14th 2024 04:23

Thalia: My cousin is more like Adonis than she knows. At least Badh remembers how to have fun. We wouldn't even have to push her to play tag. -Lia