Rhonin | Character Opinions in Odyssey Earth Discussion Boards | World Anvil
Mon, Jan 1st 2024 10:37   Edited on Sun, Jan 7th 2024 03:32

Rhonin

These Boards Are For Leaving Character Opinions On Other Characters. All Comments Are Considered To Be OOC Information, And Are Merely Meant To Be A Fun, Inside View Of How Other PCs View The Character.   Instructions: 1. Choose The Character You Want To Leave A Comment For. 2. Note Which Of Your Characters Is Leaving The Comment 3. Write Your Comment As Though Your Character Is Writing It. 4. Once A Week STs Will Go Through The Comments And Award Xp
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 01:25

Adonis - Ah, my baby sister; don't let her lie to you, I was born first. My dearest sister, twin, the other half of my soul. It's been said that between us, Ro is the harder to get next to, that has never been my experience, but I suppose given the circumstances it would be odd if we weren't close. We share a strong connection to the Primal Wild, but we are different animals. I am more social, but that is the nature of my beast, my sister is a predator and follow the nature of her beast.   There is an odd dichotomy between us, differing aspects of our parents taking root in us. In me, my father's personality with my mother's leadership. In Ro, our mother's ferocity and our father's affinity to heal the world. Ro has taken up the mantle of the Tranquil and I cannot think of a more fitting role. There are moments I think she laments not being chosen (yet but I also believe there is some relief in it, having been close with and healer to the grounded. Compassion may be a rare vein to find in my darling sister but it exists, you just have to figure out how to find it.
"I have not interacted with this woman far enough. She is stunning, intelligent, and a warrior, not to mention an Amazonian Queen. I do not know if I want to taste her, lay with her, or spar her the most. Perhaps one day I may be lucky enough to experience all three."
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 07:11

"Ro is a great friend to have at your back. I thought she was really scary when I first met her, but then most things were scary when I first came to Earth. I'm so glad I took the time to get to know her better. She's really one of the best, most caring, people I know."
Thu, Jan 4th 2024 02:56

An old friend and a cunning one. Few know the wilds as she does; fewer still embrace them and yet remain themselves. She shoulders the care of her family without question and my only sorrow is that I don't see more of her.
Thu, Jan 4th 2024 03:01

Rhonin is one of the most complex and wisest people I know. She is intense, skillful, powerful and wild; and yet within it is great patience and tenacity and calm. Even those around her of highest renown listen to her counsel and I know that the words she has given to me have stayed with me and guided me well.
Sun, Jan 7th 2024 03:32

I don't know much about this lady beyond she seems devoted to those who she takes under her wing and looks to bring out the best she sees in them while the individual may not see the potential within themselves. Her calm encouragement to Jet alone speaks volume to her care. (Genesis)