Eishe (NPC) | Character Opinions in Odyssey Earth Discussion Boards | World Anvil
Mon, Jan 1st 2024 10:23   Edited on Thu, Jan 4th 2024 07:38

Eishe (NPC)

These Boards Are For Leaving Character Opinions On Other Characters. All Comments Are Considered To Be OOC Information, And Are Merely Meant To Be A Fun, Inside View Of How Other PCs View The Character.   Instructions: 1. Choose The Character You Want To Leave A Comment For. 2. Note Which Of Your Characters Is Leaving The Comment 3. Write Your Comment As Though Your Character Is Writing It. 4. Once A Week STs Will Go Through The Comments And Award Xp
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 02:44

Adonis - "I really am unsure what to make of her. There is something predatory behind her eyes that I can sense an appreciate, but also something dark. Mind you not primal or at least not JUST primal. Whatever it is, it is hungry, and I am always unsure if, and forgive me for being this crass; if she wants to fuck me, or fuck me up. My money is on both things."
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 05:29

Kit: There are people in the world that think Eishe is evil, but I think those people are full of crap. Is she dangerous? Absolutely she is, but I never feel in danger when I'm around her. Something just tells me she's a protector. Don't push at what she's protecting and you'll be perfectly safe. Maybe even better than safe. She wants to live her life to the fullest and just have some excitement. She doesn't care what anyone thinks about her, and I'm trying to learn some of that social bravery. I really like her, but at the same time I'm trying not to get in her way.
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 07:15

Theodore: "Stuck in her own way. I'm sure she has a heart, somewhere, I'm not sure even she thinks she does though. Izarra refuses to give up on her, and you can see her shell crack from time to time because of it. Either way, she isn't a threat unless you make her one, I'd like to avoid making her one, I've push that rock as far as it will go."
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 08:31

Izzy: “If Teddy is my rock, Eishe is my dark mirror. She shows me things in myself that I didn’t know existed and never would have looked for. She doesn’t let me close my eyes, turn away, or look down. I need that just as much as I need someone to keep me grounded. I’m lucky to count her among my friends. When she cares it’s with everything she has and that’s rare in any world. She’s a diamond among cubic zirconia but she works incredibly hard to make sure no one knows it unless they dig deep.” -Izarra
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 08:37

Rhonin: Well... She is what she is and a fine specimen at that. She was cooperative at first which is to say I really don't want to think of what she would have been like if she wasn't. Wish I could know this woman more, she does in so ways remind me of myself. That's kind of scary. She takes what she does very seriously I can definitely see that in her demeanor even through the hard flirty exterior.
Wed, Jan 3rd 2024 09:34

Scarlett: Eishe is lovely. One of those who has a deep well of emotions. Sharp, Clever and a great someone to put your head together with. I like that she works so hard to be who she is. I know she isn't my biggest fan, and I understand completely, she's protective. I just hope we can have a better relationship at some point.
Wed, Jan 3rd 2024 11:09

Eishe is one of the strongest people I know. She is unashamedly herself; yet deeply private too. She is fiercely intelligent and precise; protective and provocative. I have nothing but respect for her taking on the responsibility to pilot us down to Earth. I cannot say I always understand her; I fear we are very different. But I am glad to know her.
Thu, Jan 4th 2024 06:31

Eishe is... layered... like a good wine. You can look at a red wine and not realize it's a blend until you taste it, never notice the subtle floral undertones or the sharp bite of the tannins until you let it play on your tongue. Eishe is like that.
Thu, Jan 4th 2024 07:38

wow, stunningly beautiful confident and dangerous, unfortunately for me i manage to offend her and hurt her feelings, don't know if i can ever make that right but i hope i can