Kit | Character Opinions in Odyssey Earth Discussion Boards | World Anvil
Mon, Jan 1st 2024 10:30   Edited on Sat, Jan 13th 2024 02:04

Kit

These Boards Are For Leaving Character Opinions On Other Characters. All Comments Are Considered To Be OOC Information, And Are Merely Meant To Be A Fun, Inside View Of How Other PCs View The Character.   Instructions: 1. Choose The Character You Want To Leave A Comment For. 2. Note Which Of Your Characters Is Leaving The Comment 3. Write Your Comment As Though Your Character Is Writing It. 4. Once A Week STs Will Go Through The Comments And Award Xp
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 01:37

Adonis - "What a charming, energetic and at the same time ackward woman. She is excitable, and that is what I enjoy the most about her, everything is new, life is new, magic is new, and it's like drawing breath is the best new invention. She reminds me of how great life is and how great it can be. She has joined our family, worked hard to become a squire, and I am most excited to see where she goes next. Fi seems quite attached, and she is the first disciple of their new Legacy...curious. A fun loving Moros and a stoic Thyrsus...."
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 03:08

The fire of Scarlett's heart with boundless energy and a zest to live life at its fullest head on without any fear. She would give a Summer courtier a run for their money with her passion to push the limits and face any challenge without regret. (Genesis)
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 06:44

Ophelia: "Kit is fantastic. No matter what life throws at her, she takes it in stride. She is always looking for the good and the positive in every situation she encounters, and because she looks for that, that's what she finds. Not many can do that, especially given all she has been through. So many others would have had their view of the world twisted by the negativity they have experienced. It is a very rare and special strength and I hope nothing even dampens that"
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 08:15

Theodore: "Kit has adapted to life on the planet, we see less of each other in this new life, but I am confident that she has been able to find her way, she has a good head on her shoulders and is more than talented enough to do whatever she sets her mind to."
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 08:52

Rhonin: An amazing addition to the Cabal. Cute with a zest for life, if she didn't have a partner I would have grabbed her for a drink. But I look forward to how she grows as a mage and a rider. She is so talented the sky is the limit.
Wed, Jan 3rd 2024 01:06

A bright light in a dark room. She's got that aura about her that is, well, the best way I can say... adorkable. Have you ever watched someone who has been in books most of their lives start to try and socialize? That's her. She stumbles her way through encounters but always comes across as adorable and beyond friendly. I keep my distance because she seems to get shy when there are men around. I don't mind. She doesn't need another friend when she's surrounded by so many.
"She threatened me once over a potential danger to her partner, Scarlett. But she is loyal, smart, fierce, and shows no fear. She is truly a friend of many, and I hope I can always consider her to me. If the day comes that someone truly hurts her, I am curious what her fury truly is like."
Thu, Jan 4th 2024 01:23

Kit embodies hope. I love and admire her and aspire to be half as positive as she is. She's chosen a path that challenges her every step and it is beautiful to see.
Sat, Jan 6th 2024 07:18

I've never met someone so impossibly happy and upbeat and positive and able to find the silver lining. At the same time, when it is time for her to be a doctor she is no nonsense and absolutely brilliant. I wish I could see more of her but... mages are busy folk it seems. Regardless, she is precious and I am glad she is coming into her own power.
Sat, Jan 13th 2024 02:04

"Kit is someone about whom I have a great deal of regret, and highlights exactly how much my life has changed in such a short amount of time. We worked together, well, for a good deal of time as part of the ARK Security forces, with her in Pathology and myself as an investigative officer. It pains me to look back and see how much she wished to be my friend, and how much I was simply closed off to all such connections, how much time I wasted with my walls high and my attention turned inwards. I think often of how much better my life would have been if I had simply looked beyond myself and seen her truly. Kit is a wonderful Soul, positive and charming, and possesses a sharp, logical mind, managing to bring these elements together to be a powerful driving force for good that I cannot help but be inspired by. More than this, though, is that Kit is someone I have come to see as family. She is endlessly patient and supportive when I speak of my past, and a ray of summer sunlight when she is simply present. When we work together we do so in perfect harmony, and when apart she pursues her own goals with enthusiasm that draws a smile to my lips whether I will it or not. I count myself truly fortunate that I have Kit in my life. With all my heart, I could not ask for a better sister."