Scarlett | Character Opinions in Odyssey Earth Discussion Boards | World Anvil
Mon, Jan 1st 2024 10:38   Edited on Wed, Feb 7th 2024 06:53

Scarlett

These Boards Are For Leaving Character Opinions On Other Characters. All Comments Are Considered To Be OOC Information, And Are Merely Meant To Be A Fun, Inside View Of How Other PCs View The Character.   Instructions: 1. Choose The Character You Want To Leave A Comment For. 2. Note Which Of Your Characters Is Leaving The Comment 3. Write Your Comment As Though Your Character Is Writing It. 4. Once A Week STs Will Go Through The Comments And Award Xp
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 04:57

Adonis - "Very open and flirtatious, though I suspect that is more of a survival mechanism. I told her she had Daddy issues, but in retrospect that might have been harsh. Unfortunately for her I am a bit past the age where I would potentially see if there was a good time to be had, at which point I could discover just how long it has been since she escaped Arcadia. I suspect it was recently, and that is why she wears her heart on her sleeve. All that said, I wasn't exactly as tuned with my rational when I was younger, so it's all for the best. Hopefully Kit can continue to be a strong support and influence."
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 06:19

Kit: Anything I say here can be noted as totally biased, because I am one hundred percent, completely, totally, madly, in love with Scarlett. I would be shouting it to the rooftops but I don't want to scare her away. So instead I plan to show her every day just how dear and special she is to me, which will be time very well spent.
"In my life, there have been many people I have come across, and so few that I can consider truly a friend. Scarlett is one of those few that I truly count amongst my friends. I have nothing but the best of hopes for her as a person, and however I can help her in the future, I shall."
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 08:31

Theodore: "I did not have much of an opinion on Scarlett before we came to earth, but she has proven to be a capable companion and a friend to those around her. I don't know if she would consider us friends as we don't discus such topics, but I know her well enough to trust her with my loved ones."
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 08:41

There is something wild and compassionate with Scarlett. The allure of the fox with how she approaches the world with a devil be damned, here I am take it or leave it sense of freedom. You see it come out if she's flirting or dancing. Should she pull a blade, I feel sorry for the pile of ash she's about to leave behind once the whirlwind of blades is done. Her compassion shines in those tender moments with Kit. (Genesis)
Wed, Jan 3rd 2024 12:54

Scarlett. What to say about this vixen. She's always been there for me. Always been a flirt when I needed to smile, been a comfort of warmth when I've needed that instead. She's a sexual creature but doesn't push it on people who don't want it. That shows her compassionate side. That said, if she showed she wanted to lead me to bed one day... I might follow. Might. People change and I won't say I'll stay the same.
Thu, Jan 4th 2024 03:18

Scarlett is wonderful. Lively and kind and bright and strong-willed and beautiful. She presents many things to the world, but I don't think I could ever forget how she was whilst we sat in the cells with Izarra; singing and sharing hopes for a brighter future. She spoke a mantra then that is graven into my memory; "Everyone to live wherever they want with whomever they want and be free to find happiness." I wish that for you, Scarlett. To live where you want, with who you want and to be free to find happiness.
Wed, Feb 7th 2024 06:53

she is graceful and beguiling and tempting all the things she needs to be in her line of work i look forward to knowing her better and she has me considering her line of work but i don't know i think i feel better working behind the bar