Brigid | Character Opinions in Odyssey Earth Discussion Boards | World Anvil
Mon, Jan 1st 2024 10:23   Edited on Sun, Feb 11th 2024 06:56

Brigid

These Boards Are For Leaving Character Opinions On Other Characters. All Comments Are Considered To Be OOC Information, And Are Merely Meant To Be A Fun, Inside View Of How Other PCs View The Character.   Instructions: 1. Choose The Character You Want To Leave A Comment For. 2. Note Which Of Your Characters Is Leaving The Comment 3. Write Your Comment As Though Your Character Is Writing It. 4. Once A Week STs Will Go Through The Comments And Award Xp
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 02:24

Brigid. Where do I even begin with this whirl wind of energy who would put the Vegas bartenders to shame. Bartender to Bartender, the lady has skills and sure to liven up any party she's pouring for. I bet she could charm the devil into trying one of her drinks to save her soul. (Genesis)
Tue, Jan 2nd 2024 05:11

Jackson: She had me at honey bear. Yeah, it's a silly nickname and maybe she comes off as a bit flippant and hyperactive, but she's beautiful inside and out and I am one lucky honey bear to know her. She's holding a bright and curious mind, and a brave heart under all her sass and tricks. Stay awhile to get to know her, she's bound to surprise you.
Wed, Jan 3rd 2024 01:13

You know how some women think that they're only good for one thing? That they think their worth is what's between their legs instead of what's between their ears? Or even better, their whole selves? This one... she strikes me as that woman who leads with her breasts. I hope this is just a facade and some day I'll see who she really is... but for now, I'm good with just keeping my distance. Besides. She's sitting on a Bear. So, yeah, nope.
Sat, Jan 6th 2024 11:09

Brigid is a lot of energy, possibly too much for me. I'm curious how she incorporates Obrimos elements into drinks...is it alchemy?
Full of Energy a bit much some times but seems to be lovely other wise. Lumberjack loves her so i can trust that. and she makes a good beverage. looking forward to get and know her better