In Hai Yuan forest in a yellow bamboo grove, domes woven into the bamboo create a beautiful golden village. The patch of yellow bamboo covers 15 miles and the spirit-folk claim the whole region of groves as Golden Shoot. The bamboo spirit-folk are largely considered neutral good and follow a druidic tradition of communing with the fey. Those trained as druids are considered wise and blessed by the fey.
Guilds and Factions
- Golden Grove: said to be the original patch that started the settlement it is the second largest grove and the most developed. It is the face of the village, somewhat central but closest to the trail.
- Moon-Song Grove: named for the beautiful singing of the Tan-Gin swarm that share this grove. The denizens live in symbiosis with these tiny fey providing safe and plentiful homes in exchange for some silver spit and insect control.
- Guardian Grove: a smaller grove made from particularly hearty and sturdy bamboo. The folk from this grove traditionally train and serve as warriors for Golden Shoot.
- Light-Root Grove: the largest grove made of very fertile bamboo, it is known to be on a long-stable leyline. The folk from this grove often have strong connections to the fey and spirit world, and make gifted druids.
- Tiger Grove: named for the famed kamic tiger that once took shelter here while injured. The kamic tiger is said to have blessed this grove and the spirit-folk born from it have a boon of magic resistance.
Remove these ads. Join the Worldbuilders Guild