Shop Pink Update #2 | Testing - Twy in HTML Wanderpus Discussion Boards | World Anvil
BUILD YOUR OWN WORLD Like what you see? Become the Master of your own Universe!

Remove these ads. Join the Worldbuilders Guild
Wed, May 25th 2022 09:00   Edited on Wed, May 25th 2022 09:06

Shop Pink Update #2

the title of the threads should be differentiable from the titles in other shops btw, that way we dont get confused when navigating and selecting boards/threads behind the scenes in WA.  

I'm thinking we have one "THE SHOPS" Article and we can embed the latest threads across all shops there with a google sheets plugin at the bottom where people can comment to update their currency? items list?  

Idk really, basically you'd want the GM to have one spot to see everyone and all their items without scrolling through, so having a Personal Item Catalouge/Manifest (idfk the name) does seem pertinent. do we have two sheets? one for characters and their abilities (like season one) AND a sheet for their items & currency? or one very wide sheet?  

OMFG can i embed a sheet here?!?!?!

Character Manifest & Coin Purse

This feature is finicky and may look weird in the Chrome browser. Visit the full Character Manifest Here or the Published Google Sheet instead.
When you click inside the Google Sheet it will force you to the top of the page. Scroll back down and now you're "In" the document.
Update your character's Coin Purse, Music Points, Items, etc. by right clicking on a cell and COMMENTING your update! Mods will be alerted via email.

Wed, May 25th 2022 09:06   Edited on Wed, May 25th 2022 10:29

OMFG! I can insert a block here!!!! OH SHIT! IDFK what that means but I'm REALLY into it!! I was thinking of a big Shops article that way there was only one link that the Twitch bots and social posts have to remember, and we can include an intro section up top with links to other shit/info and what ever - it'd be nice to put a lot of that info inside spoiler buttons that way the beginning is clear-ish.    

if I'm hummus, can i post a block? I can read other people's anony comments, even the one telling myself to get fucked... good grief... the transparency is too real.. also yes... i acknowledge I'm literally a Twylark as Hummus responding to a Twylark as Wanderpus.. at 2am in the dark.. The absurdity is not lost on me... in fact, I'm kind of enjoying it Art.

Character Manifest & Coin Purse

This feature is finicky and may look weird in the Chrome browser. Visit the full Character Manifest Here or the Published Google Sheet instead.
When you click inside the Google Sheet it will force you to the top of the page. Scroll back down and now you're "In" the document.
Update your character's Coin Purse, Music Points, Items, etc. by right clicking on a cell and COMMENTING your update! Mods will be alerted via email.