The Key of Alda
Mechanics & Inner Workings
The Key of Alda has no moving parts, nor is it used the same way a traditional key would be used, that is to say the it does not fit in a lock of some sort. Instead the Key works by proximity to its door or compatible device. For instance, when one approaches the Aldan Barrier shielding Alda from view, they will be able to pass through the barrier and will not only be able to see Alda, but have full access to it and it's ruins/technology. It's other known use it to power the portal that leads to the Aldan Scientists secret pocket dimension.
The Grand Keeper Ghallus extracted a shard from the Arvalis, a process only he can do by utilizing the power of the Arvalis itself. After extracting a shard he formed it into its current shape.
This artifact has great celestial significance. The Key of Alda is the means of accessing the ancient ruins of Alda. Alda was a highly advanced society that was destroyed by Ghallus and sealed away from view. The remnants of the continent were made hidden by an invisible barrier created throught the power of the Arvalis. By using the key of Alda, one would have the ability to locate Alda and pass through its barrier unharmed.
- Item type
- Unique Artifact
- Subtype / Model The Arvalis
- Unique, only one in existence
- 3.4 lbs
- The Key of Alda (as of now) is an orb roughly the size of a baseball.
- Base Price
- Priceless. The value of this item in unimaginable.
- Raw materials & Components
- The Key of Alda is made from a shard of the Arvalis. It naturally glows and is imbued with the Light of the Arvalis itself. It is unbreakable and its power is infinite.
- Nothing made by human hands can fashion the Key of Alda, rather only the Keeper has the ability to make it using a shard of the Arvalis.
Remove these ads. Join the Worldbuilders Guild