| Using their strength to bully others into submission, Footpads often work as bodyguards and enforcers for powerful criminals like charlatans and fences.
|Perception|| Expert |
|Languages|| Common |
|Skills|| Athletics Trained , Intimidation Expert , Stealth Trained |
STR +3 , DEX +2 , CON +4 , INT -1 , WIS +3 , CHA -1
|Items|| Clan Dagger, sling (10 bullets), studded leather armor
AC|| 18 |
Fort +10, Ref +8, Will +6 |
|Speed|| 20 ft |
- Clan Dagger Expert +4 / -1 , Damage piercing
- sling Expert +3 / -2 (propulsive, range increment 50 feet, reload 1), Damage bludgeoning
- Club Expert +3 / -2 (thrown 10 feet), Damage bludgeoning
|Special Abilities|| |
- Attack of Opportunity-
- Brutal Beating The Footpad's brutality shakes foes' confidence. When the Footpad deals damage on a critical hit, the target is frightened 1, and the Footpad can knock the target up to 10 feet away (this is forced movement).
- Snagging Strike Single Action Trigger The Footpad has one hand free, and its target is within reach of that hand; Effect The Footpad makes a melee Strike while keeping one hand free. If this Strike hits, the target is flat-footed until the start of the Footpad's next turn or until it leaves the Footpad's reach, whichever comes first.
- Sneak Attack The Footpad deals an extra 1d6 precision damage to flat-footed creatures.