- Small fiend (demon), chaotic evil
- Armor Class 11 (natural armor)
- Damage Resistances cold, fire
- Damage Immunities necrotic, poison
- Condition Immunities poisoned
- Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 9
- Languages Abyssal, telepathy 60 ft. (works only with creatures that understand Abyssa or Veron)
- Bite Melee Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 3 (1d6) piercing damage.
- Horrifying Visage Each non-undead, non-aberration, non-fiend creature within 60 feet of the Apliko that can see it must succeed on a DC 13 Wisdom saving throw or be frightened for 1 minute. A frightened target can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, with disadvantage if the Apliko is within line of sight, ending the effect on itself on a success. If a target's saving throw is successful or the effect ends for it, the target is immune to that specific Apliko's Horrifying Visage for the next 24 hours.
- Fetid Flatulence(1/Day) With a wet percussive digestive blare, a 10-foot radius of disgusting green gas extends out from the Apliko. The gas spreads around corners, and its area is lightly obscured. It lasts for 1 minute or until a strong wind disperses it. Any creature that starts its turn in that area must succeed on a DC 11 Constitution saving throw or have the Poisoned Condition until the start of its next turn. Succeeding save throws for this effect does not grant immunity for further save throws for being in this area.
Apliko are among the weakest of demons —preternaturally hideous to the point that beings which are not Aberrations, Fiends, or Undead must resist supernatural fear to look upon them. They are emaciated ravenously hungry wretched creatures doomed to spend eternity in a state of perpetual seeking to devour beings which are members of a Culture to consume their soul. They are pale and sickly, with knobby joints, and has a lamprey-like mouth full of shark teeth.