Bold and hardy, dwarves are known as skilled warriors, miners, and workers of stone and meltI. Though they stand well under 5 feel tall, dwarves are so broad and compact that they can weigh as much as a human standing nearly two feet taller. Their courage and endurance are also easily a match for any of the larger folk.
- Genetic Ancestor(s)
- Dwarves can live to be more than 400 years old, so the oldest living dwarves often remember a very different world.
- Average Height
- They stand well under 5 feel tall.
- Average Physique
- Dwarves are solid and enduring like the mountains they love, weathering the passage of centuries with stoic endurance and little change.
- Body Tint, Colouring and Marking
- Dwarven skin ranges from deep brown to a paler hue tinged with red, but the most common shades are light brown or deep tan, like certain tones of earth. Their hair, worn long but in simple styles, is usually black, gray, or brown, though paler dwarves often have red hair. Male dwarves value their beards highly and groom them carefully.
Remove these ads. Join the Worldbuilders Guild