- "Hey guys it's noon"
- Not useful in the Underdark
- Given to Flint by the Drow they saved from a horde of undead
- No unique properties
- Received by Farryn in her Champion's Dream
- Name meaning: "Snowdrop"
- No unique properties other than it can fit into her oddly shaped sheath that fits no other sword
The Cycle of Nature
- A survival guide taken from the Spore Druid in the Beleg Kelvar forest
- Gives the holder a +2 to nature checks
- Picked up off the table of the Spore Druid
- It's a little out of style
- Magical ???????
Quinn's Signet Ring
- Given to the party as proof that Quinn requested their help in the name of the city of Ringwe'Eska
- No special properties, but can be used in situations where diplomacy is necessary
- "I think we just went steady?"
Bag of Dust
- A simple bag of dust
- Seems to be magical
- One sniff caused Baelai's throat to completely dry
- Did 51 dmg to the Flesh Golem that one time
Perfume of Bewitching
- Half-Full - 3 more uses
- Adv. on all Charisma checks for an hour
- Used on Challenge rating 1 humanoids or lower
- Those affected are not aware they’ve been influenced by magic
Wand of the War Mage
- Found in Black Wing's Tower
- It's a wand, but more aggressive
- While you are holding this wand, you gain a +1 bonus to spell Attack rolls
- You ignore half cover when making a spell Attack.
- It's got a horses on it
- You can use an action to press the button, which causes the rod to become magically fixed in place.
- Until you or another creature uses an action to push the button again, the rod doesn't move, even if it is defying gravity.
- The rod can hold up to 8,000 pounds of weight - More weight causes the rod to deactivate and fall.
- A creature can use an action to make a DC 30 Strength check, moving the fixed rod up to 10 feet on a success
- Bomull's favorite snack
- Give enough of them to him and he'll reward you with something special
Remove these ads. Join the Worldbuilders Guild