The breakdown of the content included here is broken into logical groupings which should be familiar to anyone who has played Pathfinder or Dungeons & Dragons before.
- Races - This section covers the various races that are common in Aeleon, along with notes on how to adapt rules for various races to meet the guidelines in this world.
- Classes - This section walks through notes on changes to the standard fantasy RPG classes, as well as a few new classes specific to the world of Aeleon.
- Abilities & Skills - This section walks through the various skills, feats, abilities and so forth from D&D and Pathfinder and how they may play differently in Aeleon.
- Geography - This section walks players through the geography of the World of Aeleon, as well as its continents, nations and peoples.
- History - This section provides details on the general history of Aeleon, highlighting key events.
- Organizations - This section provides details on the key groups in the World of Aeleon, their agendas and structures.
- Religion - This section walks through the pantheon of Aeleon, both present and past, and how it has changed over time. There are also details on how it affects the day to day lives of the people of this world.
- Magic - This section covers magic on Aeleon, and how it differs from the standard magical rules of other worlds.