You are an unusually hardy person. You may choose one thing to be resistant to from the list below. You are less affected by that condition than others. This trait is one of few that is added to the physical save against the condition you chose. You can also fall an additional number of feet equal to triple the value of this trait without taking damage.
This trait can be taken more than once to add resistance to additional elements. If you are looking for the opposite, Sensitive
is the trait that handles weakness.
- Physical Injury. Add it to the physical save as natural armor when you take Slashing, Piercing or Bludgeoning damage.
- Cold. Any time you make a physical save due to cold temperatures, you may add this trait to the save.
- Heat. Any time you make a physical save due to heat or dehydration, you may add this trait to the save.
- Poisons or diseases. When making a save against these conditions, add the value of this trait to the save.
- Energy. Energy weapons include force blades, laser rifles, masers and other similar types of weapons. Add the value of this trait as natural armor.
- Radiation. The Wastelands are rife with radiation and this trait makes you unusually resistant to it. Add the value of the trait to your physical save when rolling for radiation damage.