Nestled in the bottom of a picturesque valley lies the town of Jorvum on a central crossroads with the capital Lindum to the East and the Ultima Thule to the West. It has long been associated as a travellers rest stop being equidistant from several region Capitals as such it is fully stocked with wine, food and recreational activities. The Legion maintains a small presence in the town with half a Century stationed in the center of the town and patrolling the beautiful stone walls protecting Jorvum. This is not to say that Jorvum is an unsafe place but in keeping with the militaristic overtones of the Empire, the town has large fortified stone walls clad in marble to not only showcase the towns wealth but also protect it from any kind of attack. The town hasn't been attacked in the last three decades however travelers have been accosted on the roads to and from the town in recent years, sometimes by brigands sometimes by marauding kobolds, and sometimes by worse. The Legion is raising Auxilia currently to assist with patrolling the roads.
- Ashwolf Tavern - A true show of how looks can be deceiving, this bookstore hides a well stocked Tavern at the back. One has to press through the shelves full of scrolls and through the courtyard garden to the back. Thesselv scholars lounge in glorious velvet couches drinking wine and drinking in knowledge.
- The Hvaldis - What looks like a dirty public house and den of iniquity actually turns out to be a dirty public house with the most amazing terrace garden in the town. Affording views across the town and the surrounding valley some locals simply drink their for the sunset. Of note is the one-eyed bartender possibly of ex-Legionary fame and his buxom barmaid who likes to entertain patrons with the most questionably lewd shanties known to the Empire.
- Avalok Bathhouse - One of the more upmarket bathhouses in the town, fresh sheets, fresh oils and no low born peoples. A place where one can have the daily grind scraped from their skin expertly and sit in a hot room discussing the Empires politics in relative peace.
- Qurilion Estate - The estate of a wealthy olive trader spanning several villas surrounding a courtyard garden. On closer inspection the courtyard garden is decorated with ruins of some previous buildings of unknown origin.
- Kelban Cave - A small plaza tucked away one of the multitude of side streets in the city sits a beautiful fountain, the likeness is of a beautiful warrior from the North, she is pouring an amphora of wine into the fountain. At various times people have stopped to notice that the water seemingly has no source but keeps pouring. Those who know see that it is a pure divine spring from a lesser god.
- Milladamen Plaza - A small plaza tucked away on one of the multitude of side streets in the city sits a beautiful fountain, the likeness is of a beautiful warrior from the North, she is pouring an amphora of wine into the fountain. At various times people have stopped to notice that the water seemingly has no source but keeps pouring. Those who know see that it is a pure divine spring from a lesser god.
- Vertix Docks - Along the river that Jorvum sits on lies a small artificial dock dug into the waters edge, it handles most of the passenger traffic in the area with cargo being handled on the other side of the river. The Vertix docks are named after a Centurion named Vertix who was brutally murdered there some years ago.
- The Arena of the Anvil - A fairly large arena with the Kelban Cave next to it, this serves as the theatre and gladiatorial arena for the plebeians at large.
- The Ethnis Chambers - A center of learning and debate in the town, tucked away in the southern corner of the town this compound comprising several villas surrounding a wall is the home of a hidden cult whom worship The Wheel.
20% - Thesselv
10% - Verstite