- I went back to town and ran into the party as they were leaving
- I joined them and we travelled to Gnomengarde.
- Found Knomes and Fibilstib en Dabledob might be able to help with something against the dragons.
- Faktore is bit crazy, test inventions on creatures.
- We encountered Faktore and her crossbow invention. Which we destroyed and which shot her into the roof.
- Persuaded the guards and moved on
- Manon able to bypass spinning trap with mage hand.
- King Korbos gone mad, and took King Nerkule captive.
- Fibilstib en Dabledob working on a cure for the mad king. But we suggested to help and see if we can cure the King if he is charmed or possessed.
- Talked to the Gnome King and said there is shapechanger in the Throneroom and he was almost eaten by a 10foot rug.
- Oren and Waren went missing/eaten.
- 20 Gnomes in tunnels.
- Went to the throneroom to see if we can see something.
- Found a secret passage in the throneroom
- Therens' Mastiff form found a scent that took us back past the waterfall into a keg storage room where we found a mimic.
- We killed the Mimic.
- Talked to the Kings and they gave us 2 magic items.
- Also talked to Fibilstib en Dabledob who gave us 2 more magic items.
- We headed back to Phandalin and camped halfway.
- Went to Barthen's Provision and saw a new worker. Could not appraise the items.
- Went to Harbin Wester's home to give 2 magic items.
- Checked the bounty board at the Townmaster's hall. Found 3 more quests.
- Went to Gnomengard and found 4 magic items. Turned in 2 items
- Fibilstib en Dabledob (Gnomes) workshop in Gnomengard.
- Faktore (female Gnome) mad inventor in Gnomengard.
- King Korbos and King Nerkule are the Gnomengard kings.
- Thistle works at Barthen's Provision.