I am known by many names in my fictional otherrealms.
The one that appears on my bio is the one I am working on at the moment.
All of which mean:
- "bright" which is taken from the first element of my first name as a calque translation.
- "ink," referring to the calque translation of my pseudonymous surname "Ynkawen" meaning "inspiration ink" in Welsh and Cornish.
Listed from least impactful to most thought-provoking.
- Book Of The Five Rings, by Musashi Miyamoto
- Cat Daddy, by Jackson Galaxy
- Leonardo da Vinci, by Walter Isaacson
- Heart of Darkness, by Joseph Conrad
- Autobiography of Malcolm X
- The Horse, The Wheel, And Language, by David W. Anthony
- Sapiens, by Yuval Noah Harari
- Silmarillion, by J. R. R. Tolkien
- Critical Path, by Buckminster Fuller