This article is depicting a potential future of this world. Some events in here might not have happened yet and will be changed by the actions of the players involved in this world. Until these campaigns have concluded, this article will exist in a superposition between existance and non-existance. Some version of this article will survive, but who knows what it will be when all of this is over
This is a stub
This article will be expanded upon in the future
- Open the outer hull of the scroll and remove the paper stored within
- Write down your message onto the paper
- Insert the paper back into the scroll and make sure the container is closed properly.
Warning: Not properly sealed containers might lead to the loss of the message
- Note down the recipient on the outside of the scroll in as much detail as possible. You can note down either a person, a location or both. The more information you provide, the higher the accuracy of the magic.
- Twist the scroll in the center. If you have done everything correctly, the scroll will be engulfed by blue flames and turn into dust.
- A couple minutes later, the scroll will appear next to the recipient. After this, the magic within the scroll is depleted and can't be used again.
- A personal connection to the recipient is highly recommended to enhance accuracy during the delivery process.
- Starwind Scrolls can neither be used from, nor arrive in a dead magic zone, or an area surrounded by at least one inch of metal.
- Communication to other planes is possible, but greatly reduces accuracy and reliability