A gyroscope that aids in the stabilisation of cargo.
Testing the early gyroBefore finalising his concept, Suryo tried many experiments with the gyro to make sure that it would be safe to use.
- Barrel of water to see if it sloshed or rolled around
- A whiskey bottle in a box, to see if it broke
- A box of eggs, to see if they fell out or cracked
- Himself, to see if he got dizzy or nauseous
- A tortoise, to see if it was distressed after the journey
- Himself and five friends, so that they could experience it and document things
Giant tropical birds home to The Iji Islands that are used for transportation of goods and people.
The Iji Islands
A large archipelago off the tropical coastline of the Arklendian continent.