Tenets of Vecna | Player Bonus XP in Creation Discussion Boards | World Anvil

You are not logged in!
Login Link

Just a reminder you are not following this thread.
Sun, Feb 20th 2022 02:37   Edited on Tue, Nov 15th 2022 09:20

Tenets of Vecna

Below are the current Tenets of Vecna with some tweaking with the last time I revisited them. My goal is to refine these for Vecna regarding the Kindred. I also want to make sure the players have input into these. So consider this a bonus xp player item.

Tenets of Vecna

Secrets

Learn all that you can while keeping hidden that which you know. Reveal what pieces you must, but never the whole.

Evil

Express and cultivate the evil within yourself, and in doing so, recognize it in other and exploit them for your own benefit.

Faith

Seed the ruin of all who worship other deities, until only those who kneel before Vecna remain.

Themes
Evil, secrets, knowledge, lies, shadows, blood, dark magic, blood magic

Below is a more traditional Dogma excerpt of a Vecna Wiki.   Dogma
Vecna and his faithful believe in the power of secrets and their ultimate ability to destroy anyone, no matter how powerful. Vecna hopes one day to destroy every other deity in existence, leaving himself the sole ruler of creation.
  Another tenet of Vecna's faith is the doctrine of a secret evil within every being, no matter how virtuous. This seed of evil, Vecna teaches, can and should be exploited by those able to identify it.
  Vecna's followers never reveal all that they know.

Sun, Feb 20th 2022 02:44   Edited on Sun, Feb 20th 2022 03:22

I am fairly happy with secrets, I am considering Evil being power, blood, knowledge or something along that line.
Sun, Feb 20th 2022 02:54   Edited on Sun, Feb 20th 2022 03:03

Consider indoctrinate or disciple-ship, seed of Eternal Life/Hope. . The Power to destroy needs to be reworded as too TRANSFORM/rebirth .. Vecna should be seen as a natural response to the desire or want already within the being... He is the Answer
Sun, Feb 20th 2022 03:06   Edited on Sun, Feb 20th 2022 03:07

I am also most likely going to add a 4th tenet or reshuffle the total information so that I lays out to be 4 tenets of which I will be trying to visualize an Icon for each of the 4 tenets. Those 4 logos, symbols will be too the left and right two on each side of the central Vecna symbol.  
Vecna Banner Kindred Vampires by WhiteWingedCrow
Mon, Feb 28th 2022 09:11

Blood could be a tenant