Good Practices | Discussion Boards (How-To) in Creation Discussion Boards | World Anvil

You are not logged in!
Login Link

Just a reminder you are not following this thread.
Tue, Oct 26th 2021 03:54   Edited on Mon, Nov 8th 2021 10:18

Good Practices

Keep in mind at the writing of this post the World Anvil Discussiom Boards are just nearing a month in release. It is expected that we will discover quirks and bugs that need to be chased down and addressed.   A have compiled a list of items to keep in mind and help navigate the Boards.  
  • I strongly recommend having at least one word in the Content field, including when rolling dice. Although its not labeled this is the first box where your character would speak.
  • Complete posts are the goal try to combine any content and out of character information in one post.
  • Feel free to lable a post WIP, Work In Progress or Not Done, allowing you to edit as needed. I will wait to respond to any WIP post.
  • Don't forget you can change from Post As User to Post as Character.
  • The Post As User/Character may not be edited after saving, so if you forget to change it you may want to delete and repost.
  • Make sure your User Profile or Character Bio has images so they show on your post.
  • The image of previous posts is not updated upon adding or changing your user or character image.
  • Advanced Dice have not been completed, continue to use the Discord Dice Maiden Bot
  • Posts with Dice Rolls may not be edited, even by the World Owner.
  • Discord will be used for Player Chat, Player Questions and Dice.
  • I have removed the Post Date and the Last Edit Date from the threads and posts on mobile. I feel this distracts from the story and eats mobile space.
  • The World Owner can Pin a post to the top of the board.

• Fell free to comment or ask questions below. I will update this list based on feedback.