Note: this article is a work in progress.
Personal acknowledgementsAll content has been created by Oliver Hertel (aka Tillerz) except when specified otherwise. Please do not copy/use/redistribute. You are allowed to use my world's content for your private roleplaying sessions, you are not allowed to copy/reuse it and include it in your own published products except when explicitely allowed by written permission from me.
- Settlement details generated via nerdbuilding.com.
- Front page quote box text has been pimped up by Matthew, The Veiled Republic. Thanks for that.
- Some images were made by Tillerz in Second Life.
- Some portraits were made by Tillerz with HeroForge.
- Some maps were made by Tillerz with Dungeon Alchemist.
- Some maps were made by Tillerz with Dungeon Draft.
- Some maps were made by Tillerz with Dungeon Fog.
- Some art was made by Tillerz using Wombo Art.
- Several portraits are exclusive commissions done by Martina G.
- The Hillbunny Fairbark portrait is an exclusive commission done by Jaime Buckley.
- The Geertruud portrait is an exclusive commission done by ZeD.
Other purchased art
- All icons have been licensed from A-ravlik and REXARD.
- Some artwork © 2015-2022 Dean Spencer, used with permission. All rights reserved.
- Some artwork copyright Murzabaev Roman aka s0ulafein, used with permission.
- Several images have been part of a Kickstarter project which released them to the Public Domain: "The illustrations provided in this art pack have been purchased as works for hire by Sine Nomine Publishing, Inc., and may be used royalty-free by others for both personal or commercial projects and purposes."
Open Gaming LicenseThe Year Zero Engine has been licensed from Fria Ligan AB under the Open Gaming License (OGL).
Creative Commons, Shareware, Public Domain
- Miscellaneous images are by creators publishing on Deviant Art, via Creative Commons by-nc-nd 3.0 license:
- Some portraits were made with ArtBreeder.com using the CC0 license.
- Iokharic font by PixelSagas ("Pixel Saga’s Shareware Fonts are free to use for personal, non-commercial purposes. No payment is necessary to use Pixel Saga’s Freeware Fonts for personal use, and there is no limit to the amount of prints, pages, or other medium to be produced using them. However, you cannot offer the font for commercial sale, or offer for direct download. The inclusion of the font name and/or site URL in the credits or documentation when it is used is appreciated, but this is not mandatory.")