Swaying across her porch, her rounded body Allison Herdel always wears a smile as she serves her sweets and baked goods. She is not renowned for her looks, but her baking and ownership of the store that has been passed down in her family. Although the store seems quaint and the owner quiet, she has held a close secret most of her life. The eldest prince of the Draco family loved her, and she loved him. They grew close, and although they saw each other, no titled relationship would ever come of it, especially before he went missing. Allison Herdel:
- Age: 26
- Race: Human
- Class: Arcane Pastry Maker
- Alignment: Lawful Good:
- Appearance: Short, brown, fluffy cut hair, green eyes, 5,8 foot, with freckles and petite chest, larger hips and butt, pale skin, and bright sweet, pink lips
- Skills: Baking, dancing, cooking, singing, and dagger throwing
- Family: Husband (Unloved marriage. Only for best interest of both parties), father, brother, sister, niece and nephew
- Personality: Quiet, sweet, wide smiled, graceful, gentle, but had a hidden confidence with people she knows
- Ideal: That I will get to travel and that I’ll see him again.
- Bonds: I’ll put a smile on everyone’s face and I will try to do it with my cooking!
- Flaws: Not brave, is easily pushed around, insecure
- Fun Flair: Often Allison wakes up at 2 AM and starts baking. She spend this additional time to walk some of the baked goods she makes to the children who live on the streets in the slums of the city. She also really wants to get her hands on some cocoa!