Grengar of the Darkveil
The Grengdar are a people who live in the Darkveil Forest, which is named after the barrier that was constructed between the shadow realm and the other realms to keep the evil there locked away. They were created when an evil Stillari created a temporary hole in that barrier. They worship their ancestors and their king as a living god. Customs and traditions in the Grengdar culture include:
- Worship of their king as a living god who is the embodiment of power and authority.
- A deep interest in and study of the cycle of life and death, and the natural order of things.
- A belief in the power of their king to shape the world and create a better future.
- A strong sense of community and cooperation, as well as a deep respect for tradition and craftsmanship.
- A belief in embodying the characteristics of their king, both physically and mentally.
- A deep spiritual and emotional connection to their king.
- A deep interest in magic, necromancy, and the balance of life and death.
- A deep hatred of all gods and belief that they are not needed.
- The King of the grengar Zholani is immortal and has existed since the first.
Zroak, Kthe,Yreik, Tzrek, Mohaz, Nafir, Zynht, Kethr, Yreni, Tzarai, Mohadith, Nafira
Zlkum, Ktmen, Tzael, Mhoud, Nafra