Mathematics, Architecture and Engineering
Students who select this area of study as their core concentration often go on as artisans, architects, engineers or lead commercial endeavours. This discipline covers topics such as:
- Introductory material covering the application of scientific, magical and technological principles to society.
- An exploration of mathematics including advanced arithmetic, geometry, probability and statistics.
- The study of materials, including their identification, classification, usage, and disposal.
- Creation of new materials, or embuing materials with new or novel properties through the use of magic, physical manipulation or chemical agents.
- Concepts and application in the efficient design, production, sale and distribution of man-made artifacts
- Concepts and application in the planning, designing, and construction buildings and other structures.
- The application of magical effects to physical objects and spaces