The Revolving Temple 4: Mystic Mob Investigations
And I really really really did not enjoy fighting that saber cat.
I didn't enjoy that smack on the head, either.
Oh, hon, and you were running around so much doing your Super Spy thing. You want me to get you some tea?
You know? Before we talk to Mistress Belshanna, yes, I think we should probably be feeling as best we can.
You bet. We can delete this later, pick up the record on "Let's call this a 'win'."
Yeah, there's not enough tea in the Galaxy for that headache.
Every time I blink, I see. Uhh.
Izzat . . . Csilla System?
I dunno. Unknown Regions, I think.
Hey, hon? The, uh, the recorder won't shut off.
Huh? Lemme ... Oh, fierfek.
Yeah. This is busted.
Must've happened when that saber cat slapped me around.
Or we found a fun side effect of the whole Bendu thing that just happened.
Or that. Groovy. I'm gonna just reboot the 'padd and see what
I'm gonna just check right quick here.
Hon? Are you seeing what I'm. . . ?
Was an old Jedi temple?
Every brick moved like it had its own built in miniature repulsor engine?
Now the primary is fully past the horizon, and it looks like an old Sith temple?
Darling, there is not enough Starshine Surprise
in the entire Tapani Sector
for this day we are having.
Character(s) interacted with
- assorted Bendu Temple guards
- Bendu priestess Belshanna
- Dave the Krayt Dragon who has been woefully mistreated
- Caressa Drakon
- Bendu priest Elnon
- Sargon, Immortal Emperor of the something-something (mentioned)
- Illiana Turosin
- Aerena Kolene
- Jedi Knight So'Zen Al Saba of the Jedi Order
- Knight Errant Sir Davish Tam of the Crimson Knights
- Lord Danar Vorpadaran a.k.a. Vance Kerplocken
- Jedi Knight VN Ysadora of the Jedi Order