The Revolving Temple 3: Mystic Mob Investigations
Oh, no, hon: ninety-five. Twenty gunners, plus carries fifty troops, normally berths 2 TIE fighters. And that's the "off-the-rack" basic style that Lord Danar would not even consider picking up for his collection.
Hang on, I got to make a note.
- the ranking Bendu priestess is Belshanna
- Belshanna is a granny.
- A rancor granny.
- A rancor granny Bendu priestess.
- Sure! No reason not to.
- The troops out here forming the "Away Team" for a very protracted battle: they belong to "Sargon", alleged immortal emperor of all these parts and also the boss of everybody and how dare so many upstarts claim to be the actual governments of places in space?
- The Crimson Knights, on their visit here a year or so ago, asked about "a map" and also about the ruins to the south.
- We all support So'Zen Al Saba in his special delight when it comes to maps. That's what friends do.
We were not actually expecting the map itself to also support his special delight.
By copying itself, splitting up the copy, and dumping a piece into the brain of each of us.
- This thing is called the "Kwi map". We'll have to figure out more later, because the battle outside is getting unpleasantly close to the Temple. We have a responsibility to do something about it.
- There is a really peeved young woman, a DarkSider, who may not be commanding the troops but she's definitely in a parallel command structure with them. She wears black armor. She does the "dramatic fury" thing. She's especially peeved at Obi-Wan Kenobi . . . uhm. I need to find out if Bossman and his "bad girl" thing may have had some irresponsible consequences.
- Some janeass has installed cybernetic parts into a juvenile Krayt Dragon, dragged him off to this jungle area of this far-too-humid far-too-cold planet, and is prodding him with pain to make him act like a gigantic showdog on the battlefield.
- I am going to name him "Dave" for the time being.
- I’m gonna RESCUE that Krayt Dragon!
Darling? . . . What?
I did not stutter.
Ohhh kay. . . ?
It'll be fun!
Character(s) interacted with
- assorted armored troops from we dunno where
- assorted Bendu Temple guards
- Bendu priestess Belshanna
- Dave the Krayt Dragon who has been woefully mistreated
- Ferrin The Collector (mentioned)
- Nalerine Kanter
- Sargon, Immortal Emperor of the something-something (mentioned)
- Illiana Turosin
- Aerena Kolene
- Jedi Knight So'Zen Al Saba of the Jedi Order
- Knight Errant Sir Davish Tam of the Crimson Knights
- Lord Danar Vorpadaran a.k.a. Vance Kerplocken
- Jedi Knight VN Ysadora of the Jedi Order