Dancing Dragon Inn
This inn was once a manor house, and has a collection of artwork. Accommodations comprise several large rooms with beds and feather mattresses. It stands adjacent to an abandoned leatherworker's workshop.
The inn is a grand building of stone walls, with vaulted ceilings. It was once a manor house.
- Roasted Sausage and Soft Cheese, Tankard of Cider (12 cp)
- Stewed Sausage and Wheat Biscuits, Tankard of Perry (11 cp)
- Roasted Trout and Whey Cheese, Tankard of Bitter (12 cp)
- Braised Grouse and Poached Eggs, Glass of Whisky (1 sp)
- Braised Dragon and Dried Fig, Glass of Mead (4 sp)
- Braised Partridge with Ginger and Barley Biscuits, Glass of Rum (3 sp)
- Roasted Cod and Curd Cheese, Glass of Brandy (2 sp)