City of Salt and Violence
Most of Mohnheim is made of single-story huts made of mud, sand, lumber, and anything else someone found was able to keep out the salt and sand of the Parched Expanse
. However, some of the original sandbrick structures that are a staple of the Mohrite people still scatter the city normally reserved as housing for Pitbosses or other high ranking individuals.
- The population of Mohnheim is considered extensive even for goblins and as such goblins found within the city are considered vermin by the other races.
- It is not illegal to murder in Mohnheim.
- It is not illegal to steal in Mohnheim.
- It is not illegal to do anything in Mohnheim.
Mercantile Acquisition Guild
Monastary of the Desert Bloom
- Unknown Pitboss, nicknamed "Gris-Gris"
- Snog, Glinterhole Pitboss
- Tortvag, Lady's Knight Pitboss
- Zigway, Teefless Pitboss
- Vlock, Vlock You Pitboss
- Julstaed, Saltdome Pitboss
- Sirl, Sirl's Theatre Pitboss
- Elder Gilmanish, of the Sandwalkers.