Bear in mind Attempting to Craft a world without the required knowledge carries a risk of explosion, serious injury, or complete local world malfunction. Do not attempt World Crafting without the proper tools. *image, world on crafting bench*
UtilityCan create worlds of absolutely any kind. Only limited by the skill and imagination of the specialist.
ManufacturingThe process of World Crafting can be divided into 3 parts:
- The Crafting Proces
EquipmentNeeded equipment includes:
- Workbench with a semi-atomizing locator (for holding the crafted world in place).
- Goggles with autozoom down to 500 tikos (any crafters not using at least that amount of zoom might as well be working in pitch darkness).
- Nanoscopic Poker (to initiate atomar movements and creating molecular modifications).
*Equipment and materials lined up*
MaterialsOnly two materials are truly needed:
- Space Filler (the basic world content consisting of absolute nothingness)
- Utskari (Material used to mark the very edge of the world and make it possible for the creator to look inside while keeping beings inside from looking out).
- Solar Seeds (for all your flaming warm flashing core initiation needs).
- Mass Dust (for anything that might need mass)
- Physium (used to setup physical laws, different combinations for different effects).
- Onda (for initiating the existence of beings).
The Crafting Process
Step 1: Creating an Empty WorldOnce all of the required and wanted equipment and materials have been acquired the crafting process can begin. The handling of space filler is one of the first and most difficult parts of the process. Later steps require precision work, but space filler is volatile without containment. The workbench locator and nanoscopic poker is used to carefully shape the space to the desired size and shape. It is then covered by Utskari and thereby sealed. The size and shape cannot be modified after this step, but the rest of the manufacturing process is a lot safer.
Step 2: Filling said WorldWith the world ready to be filled with anything the crafter desires, only imagination and precision are limiting factors of what the crafter might create with the available materials. Of course any modifications must happen at all levels of scale to maintain the integrity of the world, and as such the crafter must not only hold a high amount of information of all times, but also be able to execute the necessary actions with an extreme level of precision.
It has been hypothesized that this demanding nature of the profession could lead to a lack of capacity in other skills and thereby lead to personality changes over time. Others argue that crafters chose that exact line of work because that was their personality to begin with.
- Access & Availability
- Only available to specific individuals due to the difficulty of the craft. Only one known current master known as The Crafter.
- Extremely complex and high demands for equipment and materials.
- Related Materials
Related Reading:Those who craft:
Remove these ads. Join the Worldbuilders Guild